As a Finance Manager at LUKSO, you’ll be challenged with changing the landscape of how we view finance. With the autonomy needed, you’ll introduce new tools/processes, as well as, using current ones to organise our Finances (treasury, dashboards, BI, etc). We want this person to work closely with our internal accountant(s) and external advisors, including our relationships with partners.
You will learn about some of the most important topics within Web3/crytocurrencies, working for company who contribute to a full decentralized blockchain, this is a great chance to create major impact within this space.
LUKSO is focused on bringing blockchain technology to its next frontier with new tools and standards that will revolutionize the way the world interacts with blockchain. Creators and users will be able to have a seamless Web3 experience with LUKSO's future-proof solutions and we welcome talent around the world to join us in building the most innovative tools for the New Creative Economy.
LUKSO was Co-Founded by Chief Blockchain Architect, Fabian Vogelsteller
, author of ERC-20, ERC-725, Web3.js, Mist Browser and former Lead Dapp developer of Ethereum and Marjorie Hernandez
, an early blockchain strategist working with Ethereum, IOTA Foundation and world-renowned brands, who also Co-Founded THE DEMATERIALISED
LUKSO is now being developed by 70+ people around the globe and we are looking for motivated and passionate people who are up to the task of joining us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy and the apps that power it.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Overall responsibility for performance of the finance function.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and analysis of revenues and costs.
- Preparing and maintaining budget and hiring plans and other financial reporting for the leadership team.
- Collaborated closely with internal accountants, financial specialists and external advisors.
- Establish and maintain relationships with crypto exchanges and German financial institutions.
- Influenced our management of treasury (fiat & crypto).
- Implementation and maintenance of appropriate finance software tools.
- Built financial dashboards with business intelligence.
- Support financial statement audits of German entities.
- Built personal and professional relationships with our Finance team.
A background like this helps:
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience in finance (dashboards, business intelligence, understanding of German jurisdictional laws, HGB II, accounting exp/understanding).
- Certified accountant or higher education in Finance (e.g. Bachelor's or Master's degree).
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills, the ability to manage and prioritise workload, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience with tools (DATEV, etc) and financial tooling.
- Knowledge of crypto within a German entity. With a real appreciation for Web3 and the future, it’ll have within a creative landscape.
- Fluent in German is a must-have.
What We Offer:
- Innovation-driven working environment, where you’ll be part of a project that aims to set new standards in the industry and change the world we live in: doc.lukso.tech
- Team lunches and social activities
- Regular in-office health & sporting activities
- Collaborative squads and a flat structure, with a renowned team of industry experts
- Hybrid role/office based, from our picturesque LUKSO office located next to the Spree river in Berlin, Germany.
LUKSO is the new blockchain for the Creative Economy. As a next-generation layer-1 EVM blockchain, LUKSO has introduced new tools and standards that will bring blockchain technology to its next frontier. The building blocks for the New Creative Economy will revolutionize the way users and creators interact with the blockchain. From Fashion, Art, Music, Entertainment, Gaming, Social Media and more, we welcome you to explore our open and interoperable blueprint for the physical and digital worlds.
LUKSO has introduced new standards called LUKSO Standard Proposals (LSPs), which are the building blocks for the New Creative Economy. These building blocks can be used to create user-friendly dApps and lower the barriers of entry in Web3 for all creators and users.
Universal Profiles bring social identity to blockchain and improve the overall user experience in Web3. With upgradable security, these platform-agnostic smart-contract-based accounts empower users and creators and allow for true ownership, interoperability, transaction relay services and more.
LUKSO’s new standards allow for flexible NFTs that are extensible and directly compatible with Universal Profiles. NFTs 2.0 are updatable, safer and have unlimited metadata, batch transfers and even better IDs.
LUKSO is bringing blockchain beyond DeFi with Cultural Currencies. The future of blockchain is social, and LUKSO’s essential, future-proof solutions are reshaping the way the world interacts with the blockchain.
You belong here.
At LUKSO, we welcome applicants from around the world of all abilities, race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression and age to explore our solutions and join us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy. We look forward to meeting you!