As our first Developer Relations you are responsible to coordinate our efforts to enable and nurture our tech community and show them how to integrate with the LUKSOverse. In close collaboration with the tech team you will develop an outbound strategy and make sure that our tech documentation in comprehensive, complete and follows a high standard. Further you will take the opportunity to explain and present LUKSO within the tech community and also get involved on our own communities on Discord, Telegram, etc.
- Strong understanding of the LUKSO Vision and the components that are being provided to achieve that vision
- Documenting and explaining the LUKSO Standard Proposals (LSP) and Tools (Libs)
- Ability and readiness to present and communicate the idea of LUKSO, its technical standards and how to apply them in writing, verbally and on video.
- Help every engineer on our team to improve their tech documentation skills
- Build a common framework to provide, review and release technical documentation on time to the community
- Edited and released documentation provided by the entire engineering team
- At least tow years full time experience in a DevRel position in a larger team
- You are adaptable, resilient and know how to work under strict deadlines
- Naturally curious and willingness to learn from others about code, programming, web3 and Luksos' Standard Proposals (LSP)
- Ability to write open-source documentation, thats short and easy to understand
- Ability to coordinate release processes among non tech writers
- Professional experience speaking at tech conferences and willingness to attend and travel for same
- Solid professional understanding of blockchain technology
- Ideally previously worked in DevRel at a Web3 company