LUKSO is focused on bringing blockchain technology to its next frontier with new tools and standards that will revolutionize the way the world interacts with blockchain. Creators and users will be able to have a seamless Web3 experience with LUKSO's future-proof solutions and we welcome talent around the world to join us in building the most innovative tools for the New Creative Economy.
LUKSO was Co-Founded by Chief Blockchain Architect, Fabian Vogelsteller, author of ERC-20, ERC-725, Web3.js, Mist Browser and former Lead Dapp developer of Ethereum and Marjorie Hernandez, an early blockchain strategist working with Ethereum, IOTA Foundation and world-renowned brands, who also Co-Founded THE DEMATERIALISED.
LUKSO is now being developed by 40+ people around the globe and we are looking for motivated and passionate people who are up to the task of joining us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy and the apps that power it.
As an Creative Project Management Intern or Working Student you are interested in the confluence of design, culture and technology, a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and an appreciation for fashion goods with the goal to deliver excellent work. You are not afraid of complexity and with agile product managing skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist and support Chief Branding Officer and her team in the development of creative, branding and promotion-centric projects and activations in Web3 ecosystem
- Manage the planning coordination and execution of projects from insights to briefs, through to design, development, costing and commercialisation
- Great understanding of branding and creative industries
- Great understanding of PR and management of creative ventures
- Digital native
- Creative thinker with the ability to make things done
- Some Working experience in an agency is a plus
- Understanding and interest in Fashion, Design, contemporary trends as well as Trend Forecasting
- Proficient in Keynote and Photoshop
- Fluent in German and English is a must
What We Offer:
- Be part of a project that aims to set new standards in the industry, for reference: docs.lukso.tech
- Interesting problems to work on e.g. Web3 FOSS applications
- Work from the lovely LUKSO Office and Remote (Hybrid)