As an Engineering Team Lead at LUKSO, you’ll help build up a team of engineers and be a part of the challenge of running Live Testnets and the LUKSO Mainnet. This person will need to fully keep up-to-date with Eth2 development, help with hard forks and monitor the networks while managing the team. This position will give you the chance to strongly shape LUKSO's future and the future of Web3.
LUKSO is focused on bringing blockchain technology to its next frontier with new tools and standards that will revolutionize the way the world interacts with blockchain. Creators and users will be able to have a seamless Web3 experience with LUKSO's future-proof solutions and we welcome talent around the world to join us in building the most innovative tools for the New Creative Economy.
LUKSO was Co-Founded by Chief Blockchain Architect, Fabian Vogelsteller
, author of ERC-20, ERC-725, Web3.js, Mist Browser and former Lead Dapp developer of Ethereum and Marjorie Hernandez
, an early blockchain strategist working with Ethereum, IOTA Foundation and world-renowned brands, who also Co-Founded THE DEMATERIALISED
LUKSO is now being developed by 40+ people around the globe and we are looking for motivated and passionate people who are up to the task of joining us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy and the apps that power it.
--In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Lead the network team, from Live Testnet 16, through to Mainnet.
- Kept on top of Eth2 Development, with proposed hardforks by Ethereum, to ensure our network is fully up-to-date.
- Hired exceptional people to grow your team(s) with a focus on diversity, scalability, raising the bar and Eth2 development contributors/clients (prysm, geth, lighthouse, etc).
- Built relationships with partnering teams, product managers, founders and designers, resulting in better collaboration, aligned roadmaps and confidence.
- Helped the network engineering team get better at what we do, through building smarter ways of working.
- Empowered and led teams of engineers, who love what they do and are effective.
- Worked on the core infrastructure of LUKSO, with short & long-term roadmaps in mind.
A background like this helps:
- Deep knowledge about Blockchain Consensus with Eth1/Eth2, particularly its current status and roadmap.
- Knowledge about Casper FFG Proof of Stake on EVM networks.
- Understanding of Blockchain, Distributed Systems and Networks.
- Strong ability to communicate among a team of peers and to document your work well.
- Creative and adaptable mindset with the ability to develop solutions off the regular path.
- A demonstrated interest in cryptocurrencies/blockchain/web3 Technology, attending conferences or even being involved with DAOs, with a willingness and eagerness to learn on a daily basis.
What We Offer:
- Innovation-driven working environment, where you’ll be part of a project that aims to set new standards in the industry and change the world we live in: doc.lukso.tech
- Work with a leader in the space on new protocol changes for the LUKSO blockchain (LIPs)
- A chance to contribute to the next-generation EVM L1 blockchain, where you’ll be able to follow Eth2 development, having an influence over our new proposals and tools.
- Collaborative squads and a flat structure, with a renowned team of industry experts
- Team lunches and social activities
- Regular in-office health & sporting activities
- Work fully remote CEST +/-6h or from our picturesque LUKSO office located next to the Spree river in Berlin, Germany
LUKSO is the new blockchain for the Creative Economy. As a next-generation layer-1 EVM blockchain, LUKSO has introduced new tools and standards that will bring blockchain technology to its next frontier. The building blocks for the New Creative Economy will revolutionize the way users and creators interact with the blockchain. From Fashion, Art, Music, Entertainment, Gaming, Social Media and more, we welcome you to explore our open and interoperable blueprint for the physical and digital worlds.
LUKSO has introduced new standards called LUKSO Standard Proposals (LSPs), which are the building blocks for the New Creative Economy. These building blocks can be used to create user-friendly dApps and lower the barriers of entry in Web3 for all creators and users.
Universal Profiles bring social identity to blockchain and improve the overall user experience in Web3. With upgradable security, these platform-agnostic smart-contract-based accounts empower users and creators and allow for true ownership, interoperability, transaction relay services and more.
LUKSO’s new standards allow for flexible NFTs that are extensible and directly compatible with Universal Profiles. NFTs 2.0 are updatable, safer and have unlimited metadata, batch transfers and even better IDs.
LUKSO is bringing blockchain beyond DeFi with Cultural Currencies. The future of blockchain is social, and LUKSO’s essential, future-proof solutions are reshaping the way the world interacts with the blockchain.
You belong here.
At LUKSO, we welcome applicants from around the world of all abilities, race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression and age to explore our solutions and join us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy. We look forward to meeting you!