As an Executive Assistant to the Co-Founder & Chief Blockchain Architect of LUKSO, Fabian Vogelsteller, you’ll work closely with our COO & wider-teams in a high visibility role, right in the midst of our scaling efforts. You’ll be instrumental in ensuring that the CEO has first class executive support, bringing organisation and resourcefulness as we continue to scale.
LUKSO is focused on bringing blockchain technology to its next frontier with new tools and standards that will revolutionize the way the world interacts with blockchain. Creators and users will be able to have a seamless Web3 experience with LUKSO's future-proof solutions and we welcome talent around the world to join us in building the most innovative tools for the New Creative Economy.
LUKSO is now being developed by 40+ people around the globe and we are looking for motivated and passionate people who are up to the task of joining us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy and the apps that power it.
About our Co-Founder & Chief Blockchain Architect:
- LUKSO is spearheaded by Co-Founder & Chief Blockchain Architect, Fabian Vogelsteller, best known for the creation of ERC-20, ERC-725, Web3.js, Mist Browser and Ethereum Wallets, that have played a vital role in the foundation of the blockchain ecosystem. The creation of these standards and tools has been monumental to the Web3 space, being the driver behind tokens (money) and identity smart contracts (NFTs).
- Prior to founding LUKSO in 2017, he worked at the Ethereum Foundation for just under 4 years, where he helped shape Ethereum into what it is today. Before this, he acquired his Masters in Fine Arts at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar and University at Buffalo, both notorious education centres for Fine Arts, Communications and Media. Alongside this, Fabian ran a successful Web Agency, where he channelled his childhood passion for building, creating and designing websites for over 14 years.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Managed to think of yourself as the CEO to Fabian, where you’ll build trust, responsibility and ownership.
- Got intimately familiar with what it means to be a founder of a high-growth technology start-up.
- Planned complex projects, elevated workload, helped to coordinate large conference getaways (Bogota, Colombia being our last!) or even retreats.
- Brought energy and a bias towards action is a must. As suppose to waiting to be told what to do, anticipate issues and proactively handle them.
- Hurdled what other see as barriers, finding a way to do what needs to be done.
- Given Fabian bandwidth to operate at max performance, combining high-level strategic planning with a maniacal focus on detail and progress.
A background like this helps:
- 3-5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-Level Executive, ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and a proactive attitude.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Proven understanding of integrity, trust and discretion as you'll be dealing with strictly confidential topics.
- Ability or experience working in a start-up environment, where you may have to wear multiple hats.
- Proficient language skills in German and English (verbal and written).
- A good sense of humour and an innate willingness to help when needed.
What We Offer:
- Innovation-driven working environment, where you’ll be part of a project that aims to set new standards in the industry and change the world we live in: doc.lukso.tech
- Team lunches and social activities
- Regular in-office health & sporting activities
- Collaborative squads and a flat structure, with a renowned team of industry experts
- A hybrid role, balanced between working from our picturesque LUKSO office located next to the Spree river by Berlin-Ostkreuz and wherever you call home!
LUKSO is the new blockchain for the Creative Economy. As a next-generation layer-1 EVM blockchain, LUKSO has introduced new tools and standards that will bring blockchain technology to its next frontier. The building blocks for the New Creative Economy will revolutionize the way users and creators interact with the blockchain. From Fashion, Art, Music, Entertainment, Gaming, Social Media and more, we welcome you to explore our open and interoperable blueprint for the physical and digital worlds.
LUKSO has introduced new standards called LUKSO Standard Proposals (LSPs), which are the building blocks for the New Creative Economy. These building blocks can be used to create user-friendly dApps and lower the barriers of entry in Web3 for all creators and users.
Universal Profiles bring social identity to blockchain and improve the overall user experience in Web3. With upgradable security, these platform-agnostic smart-contract-based accounts empower users and creators and allow for true ownership, interoperability, transaction relay services and more.
LUKSO’s new standards allow for flexible NFTs that are extensible and directly compatible with Universal Profiles. NFTs 2.0 are updatable, safer and have unlimited metadata, batch transfers and even better IDs.
LUKSO is bringing blockchain beyond DeFi with Cultural Currencies. The future of blockchain is social, and LUKSO’s essential, future-proof solutions are reshaping the way the world interacts with the blockchain.
You belong here.
At LUKSO, we welcome applicants from around the world of all abilities, race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression and age to explore our solutions and join us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy. We look forward to meeting you!