LUKSO is focused on bringing blockchain technology to its next frontier with new tools and standards that will revolutionize the way the creative world interacts with blockchain. Users will have a seamless Web3 experience with LUKSO's solutions and we welcome talent around the world to join us in building the most innovative tools for the New Creative Economies. LUKSO was co-founded by Chief Blockchain Architect, Fabian Vogelsteller, author of ERC-20, ERC-725, Web3.js, Mist Browser and former Lead Dapp developer of Ethereum and Marjorie Hernandez, an early blockchain strategist working with Ethereum, IOTA Foundation and world-renowned brands, who also co-founded THE DEMATERIALISED. LUKSO is now being developed by 70+ people around the globe and we are looking for motivated and passionate people who are up to the task of joining us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economies and the apps that power it ****⚡⛓
LUKSO is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Vice President of Marketing and Сommunity to help scale marketing and community-building efforts for LUKSO or a similar company. In this role, leading a team of five, you will be responsible for increasing engagement throughout the community by tracking the community journey when it comes to education, usage, conversion, and purchasing across LUKSO, DMAT, and any other projects within the LUKSOverse.
- Brand OS & Marketing Strategy: Develop, execute, and continuously refine marketing strategies that embody LUKSO's vision, promoting its products and services. Define and target key audience segments, optimizing strategies to reach and resonate with them effectively.
- Leadership and Team Management: Lead, mentor, and manage a diverse team of creative professionals, setting clear objectives and ensuring adherence to performance metrics.
- Brand and Visual Identity Management: Oversee consistent brand representation across all channels and touchpoints. Collaborate with the creative team to produce top-notch content, ensuring all creative assets reflect the brand's standards.
- Community Engagement and Building: Drive community engagement, understanding their journey from education to conversion, and fostering a strong relationship with LUKSO’s diverse projects. Collaborate with the Communications & Community Director to bolster a thriving community ecosystem.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Partner with departments like ventures, partnerships, product and engineering to incorporate creative strategies into wider company initiatives and business segments. Ensure regular and transparent communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Channel Mix and Media Strategy: Define, evaluate, and optimize the channel mix, ensuring effective reach across digital, print, social media, events, and other pertinent platforms. Develop and execute organic, paid, and owned media strategies to amplify LUKSO’s presence and engagement, analyzing performance and ROI, CAC and conversion rates.
- Innovation and Industry Awareness: Stay updated with industry trends, technological advancements, and emerging creative technologies. Encourage the adoption of pioneering tools and methods to enhance the creative and marketing processes.
- Budgetary and Resource Management: Allocate and oversee budgets judiciously, ensuring creative and marketing objectives are achieved without financial overruns. Ensure timely and quality delivery for both internal and external client accounts.
- Growth, User Engagement, and Analytics: Craft and manage campaigns to boost LUKSO’s visibility and user engagement, utilising data-driven insights. Regularly report on key performance indicators, using analytics to refine and recalibrate strategies for better outcomes.
- Proven track record in marketing and community management, preferably in the blockchain, cryptocurrency, or tech industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Professional experience in marketing for brands, digital products, fashion and/or virtual worlds.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and preference on data driven decission making.
- Creative and strategic thinking with a focus on long-term goals.
- English language skills: native or fluent.
What We Offer:
- Innovation-driven working environment, where you’ll be part of a project that aims to set new standards in the industry and change the world we live in: doc.lukso.tech
- Team lunches and social activities
- Regular in-office health & sporting activities
- Collaborative teams and a flat structure, with a renowned team of industry experts
- A remote (CET +/-3 hours) or hybrid role, balanced between working from our picturesque LUKSO office located next to the Spree River by Berlin-Ostkreuz and wherever you call home!